It's weird to read back through the cognitive functions and be able to pick out the aspects that reflect aphantasia or AS. No wonder it's confused me so much. Like Ni...Something like "a lot of thought takes place unconsciously". Well, yea. I'm NOT a visual thinker because I can't be. I don't even know what that means. Most of my thought process feels 'hidden' from me, and it takes awhile to go from a vague impression to actual words. But I don't have Ni. That's aphantasia. Fi seems very Aspie like to me, but I think that comes down to not comprehending a lot of social rules. I have my own way of looking at how people should act and how things should be, and I don't really understand what's expected of me at times. That's not Fi though.
I took the Love Languages test. It says Quality Time and Receiving Gifts, but the gifts thing was only because I didn't care for the other option I had on those questions. All of the physical touch questions were either geared towards "in public" or "just anyone I love". I would say:
- Quality Time (I just like being with people. No need to be or do anything special, just spend time together.)
- Physical Touch (with an SO, I can be like glue. Friends/family, I tolerate because of what it signifies, although I do NOT like being kissed outside of an SO. Outside of that...eh...)
- Acts of Service (I find it touching when someone does something for me because I said I liked 'such and such' because it shows they actually listened to me. Even if it's dorky little things.)
- Receiving Gifts (Again, I like small, meaningful gifts that actually reflect a relationship or personality. I get uncomfortable when showered with lots of gifts...like I need to reciprocate SOON or maybe this person wants something from me.)
- Words of Affirmation (I don't dislike it...I feel very awkward with it. If someone is prone to saying a lot to me (like a love letter), I start to feel very stressed over how to reciprocate.)
MBTI has been readjusted to INTP. I need a big flashing sign: "The fact that you're questioning again is proof you're INTP!" But...I want to re-analyze until I go crazy. D: Or get a headache.